This is an explanation of compensation and benefits provided to all Over the Road Trucks here at ACS Trucking
Drivers are paid per mile driven, based on Odometer.
Drivers are also paid Unloaded miles. This means that that if your moving you’re getting paid
Drivers Pay includes;
- All in route Miles Paid
- Detention Pay
- Layover Pay
- Redispatch Pay
- Driver Incentive Pay
- Travel Rewards Program
- PTO Hours
- 401k with a company match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance coverage
About $15,000 in yearly in additional value to each driver
Each quarter each driver has the opportunity to earn additional moneys based on your performance. The quarterly bonus is based on the different factors that may change periodically, such as;
- Average miles driven per month
$9,000 in potential additional incentive income!!!
- All tractors are leased and replaced every 4 years.
- You will always have a new tractor!!!
- Tractors are dependable and you will not lose time waiting on repairs
- All Tractors are equipped with "Carrier Transicold Comfortpro" Auxiliary Power Units, so that you don’t need to idle while on your down time. It gives drivers climate control and power in their sleepers without having the engine noise and vibrations so that drivers can be more comfortable during their down time
You always drive a NEW TRACTOR
Our new fleet; all new 2020 Peterbilt 579 Tractors
Operating in Western US. We are a leader in food grade temperature and non-temperature-controlled freight. We are a family owned trucking company and we’re looking for world-class people to join our team. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
· CDL A Driver based at our facility in Cheney/West Spokane
· NEW and well-maintained equipment - First Class Company Equipment
· Comprehensive pay
· We pay ALL miles loaded or empty
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Load pick / stop pay
· Miles Bonus
· Re-dispatch and layover pay
· Sign on Bonus (paid after of 90 days of employment)
· Valid CDL Class – A operator's license.
· Be a minimum of 21 years of age
· Safe driving record
· Medical card
· Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience. (If the applicant has less than one year of experience a certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is required)
· Will accept and will train new recruits who completed a qualified driving school or have very little experience
Sign up to receive notifications of new job openings.
Copyright © 2020 ACS Trucking - All Rights Reserved.